Removable tube bundle, stands up well to stress
The AU Series Heat Exchanger is ideal for hazardous or flammable gasses or liquids. There is no chance for external fluid leakage, and no packing required to isolate the two fluids.
R.P. Adams can supply units having wide range of shell diameters, gas flow capabilities and liquid flow rates. Contact our factory for your next U-tube heat exchanger application. Adams Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers are available in a wide range of materials of construction including carbon steel, stainless steels, admiralty brass, and cupro-nickels to name a few. Adams tubular heat exchangers meet TEMA and ASME Section VIII, Division I code requirements.
Benefits at a Glance
- Removable tube bundle for easy inspection or replacement
- U-Tube fully relieves stress effects from thermal expansion and contraction
- No packing required to isolate the two fluids
- Can be used for hazardous or flammable gasses or liquids
- Accommodates high temperature differentials
- TEMA Type AEU, BEU
- Design pressures up to 3,000 PSIG
- Design Temperature: available at a wide range of low or high temperatures; consult factory
- Built to individual specifications
- Available in a wide range of material