A heat exchanger that stands up to stress
The AR Series Heat Exchanger with removable bundle accommodates high temperature differentials and is designed to function well under the stress effects of thermal expansion and retraction.
R.P. Adams can supply units having wide range of shell diameters, gas flow capabilities and liquid flow rates. Contact our factory for your next removable bundle shell and tube heat exchanger. Adams Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers are available in a wide range of materials of construction including carbon steel, stainless steels, admiralty brass, and cupro-nickels to name a few. Adams tubular heat exchangers meet TEMA and ASME Section VIII, Division I code requirements.
Benefits at a Glance
- Removable tube bundle for easy inspection or replacement
- Tube bundle can be cleaned manually or chemically
- Rear floating tubesheet fully relieves stress effects from thermal expansion and contraction
- Accommodates high temperature differentials
- Available as a pipeline unit or it can have channels or bonnets
- TEMA Type AEW, AET, BEP, AES
- Design pressures up to 3,000 PSIG
- Design Temperature: available at wide range of low and high temperatures; consult factory
- Built to individual specifications
- Available in a wide range of materials