A zero-leaks heat exchanger
The AF Series Heat Exchanger is ideal for hazardous or flammable gasses or liquids. There is no chance for external fluid leakage, and no packing required to isolate the two fluids.
R.P. Adams can supply units having a wide range of shell diameters, gas flow capabilities and liquid flow rates. Contact our factory for your next fixed shell and tube application. Adams fixed Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers are available in a wide range of materials of construction including carbon steel, stainless steels, admiralty brass, and cupro-nickels to name a few. Adams tubular heat exchangers meet TEMA and ASME Section VIII, Division I code requirements.
Benefits at a Glance
- Economical capital equipment cost
- No packing required to isolate the two fluids
- Can be used for hazardous or flammable gasses or liquids
- No chance for external fluid leakage
- TEMA Type BEM, BEL, NEN
- Design pressures up to 3,000 PSIG
- Design Temperature: available in a wide range of low or high temperatures; consult factor
- Built to individual specifications
- Available in a wide range of materials